Th e man, flying from Santiago, Chile, also had cocaine stashed in six cans of beer and two folding stools in his lu ggage, the Interior Ministry said. Police confiscated nearly 5 kilograms (11 pounds) of the drug in total. [Use your imagination on how the folding stools worked...]
Police believe the man, or his accomplices, may have broken the leg on purpose so as not to arouse the suspicions of customs officials. Spain is the primary entry point for cocaine into Europe and is the largest consumer of the drug in the European Union. [How did the suspicion get aroused in the first place? I'm betting a dog did it. Started sniffing the cast; then barking; then the police took a closer look at it. Though, if I was him, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of actually breaking the leg. I'd just put a cast over it.]
(Reporting by Sonya Dowsett; Editing by Phakamisa Ndzamela)
When asked about this event, the pope had nothing to say.

No comments:
Post a Comment